Thursday, March 15, 2012

Shosholoza



Hey Everyone,

I must first apologize for not putting the video up earlier this week like I said I would.  The video is a different format than usual, and I need to figure out how to change it.  I may have to upload it to youtube and put a link on here.  This week has been pretty packed in school.  We had a couple of papers due in class, so I haven't done anything of huge note.  I decided to post a few photos for your enjoyment instead.


Walking on campus with Matt.

The soccer stadium from our balcony (the harbor is in front of the stadium).

The break area at Pendla.  Where we play games like soccer.

The courtyard that all the classes surroung at Pendla.

A monkey in a tree above us at Hogsback.

One of the signs on campus. 
The drivers in SA drive much more aggresive than back in Minnesota.  They honk a lot more, but more as a hello.  I have actually been surprised.  We have only seen one little fender bender since coming here.


As always, thanks for reading! 

Cheers,
Bobby

No comments:

Post a Comment